ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Nov 2006 15:35:12 -0500
Well, the butterball turkey people and computer helpers work on
Thanksgiving, not that I've used them!  GRIN!  Actually, we did call
Microsoft on thanksgiving once, but I can't imagine why most
companies don't just take the day off and go eat turkey or
toeffurkey, or what ever will make your day a thankful one.
Kathy