ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 16:36:37 -0500
Hi Everyone,

This is just a short note to let you all know that I'm praying for all of you.

I will write about my Mom's death, and my trip to Oregon very soon.
I'm going through some very hard times right now.

I know that many of you have expressed situations that have happened
with you and your family that were not pleasing to God. My family is
no exception. My little brother, Joe asked me to leave, and find
another place to stay, after I had been with him from Wednesday,
August 2nd, to Saturday, August 5th. We had very little quality time
together, as he was always gone, or on the cell phone. I did have
quality good time with Nicole, his daughter, and DeAnne, his wife.
I'm not mad at him, just a bit hurt and surprised.

Please continue to pray for me, as I have been having bad dreams and
very long periods of sadness and depression. Vernon has been very
loving and sweet.

Thank you all for being there for me. I truly love you all very much.

God Bless you.

Love,
Pat Ferguson