From:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kathy Hoffman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Aug 2006 12:28:44 -0400

Hi every one!!! We are in the middle of our Sea Fair Celebration.  We will
be having the Hydro races and the Blue Angels flying above.
We are having a great summer.
I know you may be looking toward starting school again soon.
Here are our back to school specials.

Cookie Crumbles item # 4611 15# off. These are great for Pie Crusts, Cold
Cereal or just for sprinkling on ice cream.  You must try these.  How
about making up some Bar Cookies using them.

Chocolate Chip Cookies item 4522 15% off.  Add to your lunch bag.

Light Tapioca Loaf item 4021 15% off.  Must have for sandwiches.

If you place an order on line www.ener-g.com you will receive our newest
bread Light White Flax Loaf free of charge.

We hope to see you on the web.

Kathy