ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Lyn Latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 01:53:40 -0500
No, but if you look at my signature you can just click on the link.  But you
can get it at:
www.authorhouse.com andclick on the bookstore link and put in the name Lyn
Latham for the author and it will come up.  You can get an E. book for 3.95
and a printed copy for 12.00.  I can send you an autograph copy of the print
for 14 dollars cause I have to ship it to you.