Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Valerie Thayer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:28:26 +0000

I've been on vacation so I'm sorry if I'm duplicating a prior posting but
according to individuals on my local board Frito Lay has added Barley flour
to the KC Masterpiece BBQ chips.  The problem is this ingredient is not
listed on the ingredient list.  According to Frito Lay, the new packaging
has not caught up with the new product.  They also said that they will
eventually be changing the packaging.