From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2006 09:37:54 -0500
Kallie,

How are you obtaining a signal to determine your power levels?  If you're
just whistling into the mic, you'll probably get all kinds of variations
because nobody can whistle a steady tone.  However, if you're using a
carrier, the variations may indicate some problem with your antenna or
grounding system.  Make sure you don't have any loose connections or damaged
pieces of coax.  You might try eliminating any extra cables in the shack to
see if the problem goes away.

Steve