From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2006 19:55:23 -0400
Hi;
I have been looking at ts2000 info and was left with a question or two.
I've decided I'm hopelessly out of touch.  Has anyone used the built in tnc
and what software did you use?  Is the "dx cluster" which got lots of press
in the product review for the radio still there and usable?
Finally wonder if we have any satellite operators on this list?  Someone a
few days ago was looking for a list of frequencies etc.  At one time the
antenna arrangement seemed a bit complicated.  Has anything simple come
along that works or do you still essentially need a beam with two rotators
one for the direction and one for the pitch of the antenna?  Do you have to
be on 1.2 gigs to access most modern satellites?
73
Richard