From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 11:42:14 -0400
    Thanks for replying to this inquiry about the Kenwood THK2AT. ... I
appologize to you and the others on the list for having to repeat info from
son, and my e-mail access is spotty at best.  When I have time to check
things, I hurriedly go through them, and probably miss some posts.

Thanks again to all, and vy 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ