VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Domenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:38:03 -0400
In control panel select 'sound and audio devices'. Now select the
'voice' tab. The second option is voice recording. There will be a
scroll bar. The device for her microphone should be selected as the
default. Click on 'volume' and in the box that opens set the volume with
the slider bar and put a check in 'select'. Leave the other boxes empty
and close this window. Now click 'test hardware' and follow the wizard.

If she has a sound card then there should be a microphone jack on the
card itself in the back of her machine. It will be marked with a little
mic next to where she plugs in her speakers.

Try these and let me know if they work or not

Mick