VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Domenick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2006 17:55:38 -0400
How is he connecting to aim? If he hasn't downloaded and installed the
aim program then he should. I just took aol off of my machine so can't
help you there. If he does download and install the aim program then all
he has to do is put his aim/aol screen name and password (which ever he
is using for aim right now) in and not create a new one. Once he does
this then the menu items you mentioned will be on top of his aim buddy list.