C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathleen Salkin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Mar 2006 21:04:54 -0500
I've added KJP and a notification's been sent to her yahoo account.

Yeah, I know what you mean by work - I have had to put all my normal
work aside to manually key in 480 international employee accounts in
our domestic domain online -- don't ask -- and it has to be done by
next Wednesday.  I wish I could say it's a fast process but the way
our intranet is set up, it's a tedious and slow process.  It's been
really fun keying 15-letter Thai names!

Kat