From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:59:10 -0500
Hi everyone;
I finally managed to unsubscribe from my old address and resubscribe at the
new one.  If anyone is in the process of changing addresses be sure to
unsubscribe first.  Makes life easier.
As for echo link,  I would like to set a tone that gives me some indication
whether I have connected to a repeater or am just talking to myself.
Currently, there is a tone at the end of a received transmission.  Also I
hit but do not have to hold the space bar.  Unfortunately, if five people
hit connect at aprox the same time only one will be transmitting and the
others will still not be transmitting.  I had kept some old echo link info
and was looking through the "signals" folder but didn't see anything that
seemed to answer my question.
Thanks in advance
Richard