From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2007 21:18:51 -0400
I don't know anyone, not 1 single person that has one that I can check out
nor do I expect to. If I do, I'll try it for myself and see if I'm wrong but
I'll never spend that kind of money for a kit with no features hardly at all
with out proof for myself that it's as good as it's cracked up to be. sorry,
it just doesn't make sense to me. I might be wrong but until I try one for
myself, that's my thoughts on it.