From:
Lou Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:36:17 -0400
Hi Colin.

Is this your first dog, or are you a veteran dog user?  I've never worked
with Seeing Eye, so I can't answer your questions, but want to wish you
well on the training.

A good dog is worth its weight in gold, in my opinion.  I've only had one
dog, but she has been tremendous.  I hope it works out well for you.

73, de Lou K2LKK