From:
don bishop <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2007 13:38:27 -0800
Steve,

I'm certainly no jfw expert as I use window eyes as my primary
reader, but I do have jfw around for some specific applications.

A few versions back I was using an application which constantly
updated the screen and jfw was always reading it giving me far more
chatter than I needed or wanted.

I was able to make a frame around that area to silence the constant
updates and it worked really well.

I'm sure you can do this in the more current versions of jfw as
well, and as I recall, it was really quite easy to set up.

Hopefully someone will give you more specific instructions on how
to set it up in the later jfw's.

Don

On 1/29/2007 at 4:20 PM steve wrote:

>Here's a novelty, a ham radio related JAWS question:
>
>I've been running RTTY  using 2 pc's. 1 for rx and the other for
tx and
>logging.  If I try and do this on 1 computer with insert-s toggled
>"all",
>it not only reads the incoming text, but also mixes in the
outgoing text