From:
Brett Winches <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:44:38 -0700
The dpl would allow for direct addressing of specific stations ARES
teams etc.  Or that sounds possible.

We have a repeater here that for years has had a dual level squelch
system with a pl on the more sensitive setting but none required if your
signal strength were greater at the repeater site.  This is to eliminate
the intermod wipe out on the top of the mountain that plagues any
receiving equipment there with all the TV commercial broadcast and
commercial and private radio services as well.  Works very well indeed
and is quite simple.

-----

BRETT WINCHESTER

208-639-8386