Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 09:03:22 -0000
I agree with this guy I work by one rule put it up and say nothing and if
the housing asso don't like it tough as for the courts that law is an ass
and should not be obeyed though here in the uk if a tower is capable in
being taken down quickly by one person it is classed as temporary and they
cant touch it it also need to be a certain height. Mike M0DMD