From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jan 2007 23:33:36 -0500
you could ask the owners. I know 1 guy in an apartment who his landlord said
he could do what ever he wants so long as nothing's in the front yard and
it's not overly ridiculous. I guess his tripod on the roof with a beam,
vertical antenna, and the ground mounted vertical in the back yard are fine.
I think he has a small antenna of UHF/VHF on the balcony too, he used to.