From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2006 19:22:39 -0500
Hi, all.

Well, I had just a bit of time this afternoon to play around with the TMV7A
software and memory control program.

And, as all of you have said, it is extremely easy to use.

However, I am still a bit confused about something here:

I went to the "SAVE     AS" option under the file menu to save my first
memory list file with about 15 frequencies programmed into it.

But, when it saved the file in the directory where I wanted it to go, it
saved it as an MS Word file.

How do I now get that file back into the memory control program so that I
can then write it to the radio?

I'm obviously missing something here, and hope I just didn't do all this
work for nothing.

Again, the memory data is saved, but I now need to get it back into the
TMV7A program to write it to the radio.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ