From:
Christopher Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2006 20:59:03 -0500
Phil,
Those were the good ole cold war days.  There were many countries which
we were forbidden to work that have opened up.  Also today there are a
lot more nickle and dime entities which didn't exit back then.  Has
anyone done a study of how the number of eligible "countries" has grown over
time?  I forgot to mention the growing number of dx-peditions.

What I'm driving at is that it was more difficult to work countries back
then because there were fewer of them and we didn't have the internet
and dx spots.

73 Chris w1gm