From:
"John J. Jacques" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 21:57:41 -0700
Hi Anthony, I don't don't know how mutch more detail I can give, all you
need to do, is to make a patch cable, with a mini phone plug on one end,
for the output of the fm radio, and a pl259, coax connector on the other
for the antena input of the hf receiver.  put the fm radio on the
frequency you want to listen to the subcarrier from and the hf radio in
the narrow band fm mode, on the subcarrier frequency, either 67 or 92
KHz.  I know it sounds weird feeding an audio output into an antenna
input, but it does work!  this is because, riding on that fm broadcast
signal at 92.5, or what ever frequency you are listening to, is a signal
at 67 or 92 KHz that your hf radio will receive!

HTH:
J. J.
John Jacques
Amateur Radio Station: KG7FA