From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2006 16:55:18 -0500
as far as that site goes, her husband put it back up after taking it down,
until he doesn't want to anymore is what he pretty much told me. It would be
nice if some one could take it over completely though they'd probably have
to start over new again.currently the jfw list is on freelists.org. If you
go to www.freelists.org  you can find it, I don't have the subscription
info, I don't remember it. I've just been a lurker on there for a couple
years now and I only check the archives when I have a problem to see if
anyone else is having the problem. If a lot more people did that instead of
the same few questions day in and day out, I'd probably go back and be more
active.