From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:56:25 -0500
I'm at all the defaults pretty much, bliss for the desktop background,
position is stretch, theme is windows XP, display settings are 1024x768 32
bit color, windows and buttons, windows XP,scheme, default blue, normal
font, I think that's pretty much what they recommend, it's what I've used
right along. No screen saver either.