From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 20:46:20 -0500
Hi.

I haven't seen the problem with Outlook Express, either, but it looks like
their attempt to make the JAWS cursor to be usable on Internet Explorer
broke the whole thing.

I'm also finding out that they changed the way that they process text that
is newly written to the screen, and I am finding a few applications where
combo boxes just don't seem to work right.  I've been able to fudge it some
by playing with Window class assignments and tweaking some scripts, but I'm
wrestling with a problem right now with JAWS 7.1 that I've been cranking
away at for over a week and a half and I still don't have a viable solution
for it.  I did find out however that version 8 uses the same method for
processing new text, so I guess that makes it worth digging into, because
it isn't going to go away.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK