From:
Matt VanDeWalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2006 11:05:41 -0600
i for one, would be interested since i need to pay off paypal but not have
them eat up all the money  so i cant buy stuff I need to get for future
customers or whatnot, but until then, i cant use paypal because lets just
say ebay majorly (to say it niceluy) screwed me over and somehow i had to
pay for a over 200 dollar cell phone when i got unsuspended again, not
sure how they did it but i was not happy and not sure how someone can bid
for you when your account is suspended  but im thinking it must have been
them or a nice hacker's work
anyway i have been looking for reasonable merchant accounts
matt