From:
Matt VanDeWalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 15:20:00 -0600
i don't think whoever joins, would lose it but if it aint a ham radio
thing like echolink or irlp, or any other ham thing, don't claim it is i
guess is my big thing, i mean there are chatrooms yes, but call it a
chatroom or whatnot, but not a hamradio simulation or whatever. and yes,
I'm all for hams having chat places but i guess just remember they are two
different animals and one involves radios or a bunch of them, and one
doesn't