From:
Matt VanDeWalle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:00:17 -0500
hello,
does anyone happen to have a successful install of the fbb software
particularly in linux?I found absolutely no instructions and some of the
files and directories are installing, but some particularly etc-incoming
is not, so as far as if i need to make a bunch of directories myself,
install it as root, what goes where, i have no clue?
anyone able to help on this one?
or at least tell me where to find some sort of instructions?