From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:48:14 -0400
I just looked, if you go through the sign up process, enter your name and
address info, if you keep going, you'll see the agreement thing, and below
that is the edit box to enter the characters in to, below that is info about
why they do it and then is a thing that in jaws says "this page link listen
to a recording of the characters" and just below that is the signup button.
If you're not seeing that and are using jaws, see if changing the links it
will say and where it gets info to link titles and stuff in verbosity
setting is, I'm using 7.0 and found it no problem though with pretty much
default settings as far as that goes. If you're using a different version
but still jaws, let me know again if you can't find it and I'll see, I have
every version from 3/2 on up but only have 6.2 and 7.0 on this computer
right now, might still have 7.1 but I'm going to get rid of that 1 of these
days since I just can't get it to work right for anything.