From:
Frederick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2006 07:35:07 -0700
Hi Edward,

    I had the same trouble with one of my keyboards. So, I switched to using
the right control key . Then I changed the settings so that I have to hold
the key down, like a push to talk button. It works pretty good that way.
                    God bless,
                    Mark WZ0K
God loves you!
My personal prayer book.
Add your prayer or pray for others at the following link.
http://prayerbook.homewithgod.com/cgi-bin/prayerbook/multi.pl?131961113534708:24:0
My Ham Radio Lists
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list