From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Sep 2006 13:59:22 -0600
perhaps i am mistaken, but i was pretty sure you can put after market
filters in the ts2000.
However, it would be completely redundant since the high and low cut
functions give you multiple filter options from 3KHZ to around 200HZ.
And yes, they really do what they say they do, and they aren't cheap DSP
knock offs as in some of the cheaper rigs.
The 2000 is a great CW rig in many respects.
73
Colin, V A6BKX