From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 19:44:25 -0700
Well, the problem is I often have several images, and also have several
partitions as well as 3 or 4 systems.  It just flat needs to talk.  This
program I mentioned will do everything ghost will do, it is less
expensive, and works right out of the box with window-eyes, so sure it
would work with any screen reader as it is just standard windows and
keyboard controls.  I've played with ghost over the years since version
4.5, which talked great, and 5.j0 and later do not.  Really a shame.  No
need at all this thing couldn't be plain text.  Also, the windows version
is totally, and I mean totally mouse driven.  No key commands at all.  I
really think these companies should make this stuff usable.  If they're
determined to make it pretty, all they'd have to add is a command line
switch.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr