Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 25 Sep 2006 18:45:26 -0700
Hi Tom,

I just recently paid Scott the package price for registration of his
software and like the contest programs very much.  What kind of problems
have you had with editing entries?

Thanks much and very 73.

Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX

-----Original Message-----
From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of T Behler
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2006 15:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: logging programs

    Pat:

I have used the n3fjp logging software for a number of contesting efforts,
and it seems to work reasonably well with Jaws 7.0 and Windows XP.

There are a few problems when it comes to editing entries, which I have not
yet solved, but by and large, the software seems to work fairly well.

I have chosen to go with n3fjp because it is one of the few windows-based
software packages I know of that does work with Jaws.

My advice would be to go to the n3fjp.com web site, and download a demo or
two to see what you think.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ