From:
hank smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2006 20:55:30 -0700
hello I purchased 20 raffle tickets for the local ham fest even though I
will be out of town I purchased the tickets.
there giving away 3 radios
2 yasoo and one kinwood
was wondering if the yasoo was any good for a blind person?
they told me I didn't have to be there and that they would call me and let
me know if I won.
it really sucks to I wanted to go to this ham fest but I had this trip
planned out and the tickets all ready baught before I new about the ham fest
anyways I was wondering if any of you can comment on the yasoo line of
radios.
depending on what radio my ticket is assigned to I may end up with one of
these. so would like any ideas. on the accessibility.
thanks, and wish me luck :)
Hank
ke7ief