From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 21:35:05 -0400
well, when you're on some one you want to connect to, alt+c connects, alt+d
disconnects, if you hit enter it will connect you too.if you use jaws, I can
tell you how to add people to favorites. There was a list going around some
time back with all the users on this list that use echolink but the person
that made that list is no longer active on this list and 90% of those on
that favorites list are no longer active on there so I made my own of little
of this and a little of that for my RF link, more hoping some one will use
the commands to randomly connect and like what they get but I have it tied
up on conferences all day and off and on during the night so it's hard to
find an opening I guess. Now, I need to get my power up with out killing the
radio, I just was out and about for a while and found my link can hear a lot
better than it's getting out but I'm not putting the radio on high power, it
will burn it out. Anyway, if anyone wants to connect to me, feel free,b ut
the next 2 or 3 days, I might not be very talkative, really starting very
soon so forgive me if I don't reply right away, I'll be back to normal next
week.