From:
Jeff Kenyon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 16:14:30 -0400
Well, I don't know how they did when they simulcasted 100.3, but that was
the longest it stayed that way when I was younger.  It went to classic
soul to the former Radio Oz, and to some kind of talk, and now to Air
America.  It always has been that on my side of town, the east side the
frequency rumbles at night, but they have a signal pointed west for quite
a ways.