From:
Gary Jackson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 19:46:20 -0500
I haven't weighed in on this yet but if we follow the policy that we talk
about just about anything on the radio and should be able to talk about just
about anything on the list just might mean that the next post will be about
what you had for supper. My opinion, that's way too broad of a spectrum of
topics to even think about on a ham related list.

Gary

Gary Jackson    KK5GE
Phone: 409-962-0353