From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2006 11:26:51 -0400
Hi, all.

Please forgive the "off topic" posting, although this has happened when
looking up certain ham-radio-related web sites.

It seems that soon after I access and open a web page using Internet
Explorer and my default Yahoo web browser, the web page shuts down, and I
get a warning message that says something like "web page has expired, and is
no longer accessible.  Hit the "refresh" button to restore your access".

Well, I'm not sure where the "refresh" button is, and besides, I don't see
why I should have to do this.

It didn't used to be a problem.

For the record, I am using Jaws 7.0 with Windows XP.  I open web pages via
the "control o" command in Internet Explorer once I'm at my main Yahoo web
page.

Thanks much, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ