From:
Gery Gaubert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2006 14:04:12 -0500
Thanks for the info John.  I am not all that crazy about echolink.  Kind of like net2phone or email in a way.  I got it working on 1 of my computers and have not fooled with i9t since.  It isn't like dx on the ham radio and that is what I am really after.  You know being in the right place at the right time and dealing with a chalenge.  Echolink is a way to talk to people but there isn't a chalenge there.