From:
Buddy Brannan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:32:36 -0400
Well Ed, if that dates you, it dates me, too. I happen to have a
computer in my ham shack, but it isn't actually connected to any
radios. Maybe I'll connect it for Echolink, or something, but...for
19 years, my radios have been very separate from my computers, and I
think it'll probably stay that way, for the most part. Thee whole
idea of software-defined radios is intriguing, but I sure don't want
to have to be leashed to a computer just to use a radio.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV       | Work from home the Watkins way!
Email: [log in to unmask]   | Your phone and computer can really pay!