From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2006 15:30:16 -0400
Hi;
You can never loose by asking.  I'm certainly going to try.  My bigger
concern lies with our friends at tentec.  They had the first speech read-out
I know of many years ago but after that they could have cared less.  They
are far enough down the ladder that one would think they would do whatever
possible to draw in a customer or two.  Even if the info were in cw it would
be usable.
Did someone post a message earlier that tentec was going to come out with a
new revitalized radio? I think it may have been the omni?  To much e-mail I
may have just dreamt that.  The thing I liked about the few tentec radios
I've used is that they didn't seem to be quite so menu oriented and the
filters really filter and the noise blankers really blanked.
Richard