From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 16:05:31 -0400
Tom,

I ordered mine a while ago, and it came in this week.  I have to
agree that it's a very impressive unit.  Have you been able to figure
out all the controls?  I know what most of them do, but there are
still a few that puzzle me:

1.  The small button to the left of the three bars.  It beeps when I
press it, but I don't know what else it does.
2.  The left and right of the three bars.  The middle one switches
between AC and DC when measuring volts or miliamps, and switches
between resistance, the continuity checker, and some other mode (I
think for checking transistors).

I could probably find the answers to these questions by scanning in
the manual, but I'd rather not do that if I don't have to.  Any help
is appreciated.

Steve