From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 15:12:12 -0400
I keep good programs on my computer and keep them up to date, but some how,
when ever some one else uses my computer, either that happens, or I have
other problems, I just don't have any luck. My mother is the only one that
uses my laptop, for email only, on vacation, and supervised. Beyond that, my
big computer at home that I'm on now, most people will never even see. My
last one, only 3 people have ever saw it, one before that, only 2.