AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
VERA R CROWELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 2006 08:15:18 -0500

Join African Association of Madison, Inc. for $25 per year

Mail check to; AAM, PO Box 1016, Madison, WI 53701,
www.AfricanAssociation.org

Actually, Wilmot, it's not that God didn't honor or approve.  When my
church and I were praying for this man and his congregation last night,
God spoke to us about it and told us why it didn't work.  God didn't
dishonor it or disapprove; there were steps of preparation and
consecration that everyone must go through to become a vessel able to
walk in this type of power.  Most people never, ever get to that level.