Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2006 13:30:22 -0500
From:
Robert Kesterson <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 11:47:45 -0500, William <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> There is a place for purple prose, not necessarily on this list.

Were you referring to the linked article, or my response to it?  If you
meant the linked article, then nevermind.  If you meant my response, then
keep reading...

This list is about eating a diet like what paleo man would have eaten.
Fruit is definitely paleo (at least during some seasons), and carbs are
definitely paleo.  *Grains* aren't, and *milk* isn't, but those aren't the
only sources of carbs.

> Some fruit has caused some problems.

Indeed.  And again, the same can be said of most any food.  My point was,
and is, that blanket statements like "all carbs are evil" are ill-founded.

--
   Robert Kesterson