BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 10:27:48 -0500
From:
"Mr. John J. Callan AIA" <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
"The listserv that Ruth calls \"Pluto's spider-hole.\"" <[log in to unmask]>
I have an idea festering in the background to round up a few good
projects by teams with serious depth, recruit them and propose a
presentation at APT.  Let me know if you know of an exemplary team
project.

-jc