Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Steve Forst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 23:13:31 -0500
It's pretty nice.  Can't decide which girl's voice  I like the best.

The reading of alpha numeric stuff like call signs phonetically is really
great.  I'll finally get to  figure out some of the callsigns on this list,
instead of  hearing them the  butchered  way Jaws used to pronounce them.

Steve KW3A