Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Richard Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 17:37:45 -0600
Phil,

   I just went through the trauma of being switched from Comcast.net to
TX.rr.com the first of the month.   Time Warner bought out Comcast cable and
internet some time back and when they made the change time warner switched
to Tx.rr.com for E-mail here in Texas. and they did not give us much time to
make the change.

Richard  K F 5 U B