Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Barbara Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 16:26:57 -0500
well the fact remains that fewer people can get on HF because they have no
land to speak of.  I'm now one of those who lives in an area where houses
are closer together and its pretty tough to put up an HF antenna.  Of course
its not ham radio in a true sense but if there's a way to keep the interest
going and people don't let their licenses lapse and if there's a way for
people to use HF well its just another way.