Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ham Steve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Oct 2006 19:47:54 -0400
EBay doesn't demand you get a Paypal account.  If the seller accepts other
methods of payment, you can pay directly with a check or money order.

The advantage with Paypal is the sale is finalized without waiting for the
check to clear; and you have various forms of buyer protection either
through paypal itself or through your credit card provider.