Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2006 08:29:26 -0700
How about let us let the list admin decide what is relevant.  Please,
lets not start this again.  It is relevant because we're interested.
Also, it is sometimes interesting to discuss what frequencies these
services are on, whether or not they're combatable and so forth.  Good
grief, if you don't like it, hit the delete key.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr